Ravens' Calais Campbell (calf, COVID-19) reportedly returning from three-game absence Tuesday
Baltimore Ravens defensive lineman Calais Campbell (calf, COVID-19) will return for Tuesday night's Week 13 game against the Dallas Cowboys, reports Tom Pelissero of NFL Network.
Campbell missed the past three games for a calf issue and he also spent a week on the Reserve/COVID-19 list. He and Brandon Williams (ankle, COVID-19) will both be back to cause problems for Ezekiel Elliott and Dallas' offense on Tuesday night.
Campbell has earned the seventh-best run defense grade from Pro Football Focus this season among interior linemen with at least 100 defensive snaps. Zeke has a salary of $15,000 on FanDuel's Tuesday slate and numberFire's models project him for 11.5 FanDuel points. The Ravens are allowing the eighth-fewest FanDuel points per game to the running back position this season.
- San Francisco's Elijah Mitchell (shoulder) doubtful for Week 3's game against Packers September 24th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (ankle) doubtful for Week 3's game against Dolphins September 24th, 2021
- Bengals' Tee Higgins (shoulder) doubtful for Week 3's clash with Steelers September 24th, 2021
- Kenny Golladay (hip) listed as questionable on Giants' Week 3 injury report September 24th, 2021
- Reich: Carson Wentz (ankle) game-time decision for Colts' Week 3 contest against Titans September 24th, 2021
- Pittsburgh's Diontae Johnson (knee) ruled out for Week 3's game against Bengals September 24th, 2021
- Baltimore's Lamar Jackson (illness) questionable for Week 3's contest against Detroit September 24th, 2021
- Baltimore's Lamar Jackson (illness) practicing on Friday September 24th, 2021
- Marquise Brown (ankle) active for Ravens Sunday night September 19th, 2021
- Ravens' Marquise Brown (ankle) questionable for Week 2 clash with Chiefs September 17th, 2021
- Baltimore's Marquise Brown (ankle) remains sidelined on Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Ravens 'going to play all those guys' in four-man backfield September 15th, 2021