Drew Lock lights up for 4 touchdowns as Broncos defeat Panthers
Denver Broncos quarterback Drew Lock completed 21-of-27 passes for 280 yards with 4 touchdowns and a lost fumble in a 32-27, Week 14 win over the Carolina Panthers.
Lock set a career-high in touchdown passes and recorded his third-highest yardage total. It was also the first time in Lock's career that he threw multiple touchdown passes without committing an interception. He entered the game with the second-most interceptions in the league behind Carson Wentz. The matchup figures to be tougher for Lock and the Broncos in Week 15 against the Buffalo Bills.
Lock scored 25.6 FanDuel points on Sunday, fourth-most among quarterbacks. The Bills are allowing the seventh-fewest FanDuel points per game to the quarterback position this season.
- Derrick Henry dominates for 3 scores in Titans' comeback victory September 19th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Rob Gronkowski finds endzone twice in blowout victory September 19th, 2021
- Cooper Kupp goes for 163 yards, 2 touchdowns in Rams win September 19th, 2021
- Kyler Murray scores 4 times in wild Cardinals win September 19th, 2021
- Marquise Brown (ankle) active for Ravens Sunday night September 19th, 2021
- Texans' Tyrod Taylor (hamstring) ruled out of Week 3's game against Panthers September 19th, 2021
- Rapoport: Jerry Jeudy (ankle) probably out 6 weeks for Broncos September 15th, 2021
- K.J. Hamler joining Broncos' three-wide sets September 14th, 2021
- Broncos place Jerry Jeudy (ankle) on injured reserve September 14th, 2021
- Broncos veterans impressed by "great day" from Teddy Bridgewater September 13th, 2021
- Broncos' Jerry Jeudy (ankle) sidelined 4 to 6 weeks September 13th, 2021
- Fangio on Denver's Javonte Williams: 'We're not at all against playing him in any situation' September 6th, 2021