Buccaneers' Ryan Succop placed on reserve/COVID-19 list on Tuesday
Tampa Bay Buccaneers kicker Ryan Succop was placed on the reserve/COVID-19 list on Tuesday ahead of Week 15's game against the Atlanta Falcons.
Succop was one of three Buccaneers players placed on the reserve/COVID-19 list on Tuesday, along with punter Bradley Pinion and long snapper Zach Triner. If their placement on the list was due to being close contacts, they could return in time to face the Falcons in Week 15. If the trio is unavailable for Sunday, it would be a major concern for Tampa Bay's special teams.
The Buccaneers are 6.0-point favorites over the Falcons in Week 15. Their implied team total of 28.25 points is the fifth-highest team total on Sunday's main slate, according to numberFire's DFS Heat Map.
- Giants' Nick Gates fractures leg in first quarter Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Pharaoh Brown (shoulder, ankle) DNP for Houston Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Steelers' Eric Ebron (hamstring) DNP Thursday September 16th, 2021
- D'Andre Swift (groin) limited for Lions on Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Jamison Crowder (groin) limited for Jets Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Miami's Will Fuller (personal) absent on Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Ronald Jones named Buccaneers starter versus Falcons September 14th, 2021
- Ronald Jones 'struggled mentally' in Buccaneers win September 10th, 2021
- Gio Bernard (ankle) officially active for Buccaneers Week 1 September 9th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Chris Godwin (quad) available for Week 1 clash with Cowboys September 8th, 2021
- Chris Godwin (quad) limited for Buccaneers Tuesday September 7th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Giovani Bernard (ankle) "full speed" at Sunday practice September 5th, 2021