Giants' Darnay Holmes (knee) ruled out for Week 15's clash with Cleveland
New York Giants defensive back Darnay Holmes (knee) has been ruled out of Week 15's game against the Cleveland Browns.
Holmes has been a consistent starter at slot corner for the Giants all season, logging 364 of his 426 snaps there. He was set to match up against Jarvis Landry, but now New York will have to cover one of the Browns' primary weapons with a backup.
Holmes is Pro Football Focus' 174th rated corner in the league this season. Among rookies, he is rated 30th of 39.
- Colts' Parris Campbell (abdomen) questionable for Week 2 September 17th, 2021
- Gruden: Raiders' Kenyan Drake not expected to have workhorse role after Josh Jacobs injury September 17th, 2021
- Colts' Michael Pittman (ankle) questionable for Week 2's matchup against Rams September 17th, 2021
- Josh Jacobs (toe/ankle) ruled out for Raiders in Week 2 September 17th, 2021
- Philadelphia's Zach Ertz (hamstring) not listed on Week 2's injury report against 49ers September 17th, 2021
- Packers shutting down Za'Darius Smith (back) 'for a while' September 17th, 2021
- Saquon Barkley plays 84% of snaps in Giants loss September 17th, 2021
- Giants' Nick Gates fractures leg in first quarter Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Saquon Barkley (knee) active for Giants on Thursday Night Football September 16th, 2021
- Giants' Saquon Barkley (knee) unlikely to be "totally unleashed" against Washington in Week 2 September 15th, 2021
- Evan Engram (calf) ruled out for Giants on Thursday September 15th, 2021
- Evan Engram (calf) progressing for Giants September 14th, 2021