Ravens activate Marquise Brown from reserve/COVID-19 list
The Baltimore Ravens activated wide receivers Marquise Brown, Miles Boykin, and James Proche from the reserve/COVID-19 list.
All three receivers were placed on the list earlier this week, but were all asymptomatic and were able to test negative for the virus, meaning that they will be eligible to play in the Ravens' Week 15 game against the Jacksonville Jaguars.
While Boykin and (especially) Proche don't see much work in the passing game, Brown's return does mean the Ravens will be entering the game with their WR1. Our models project Brown, who has a $6,000 salary on FanDuel this week, to score 10.1 fantasy points on Sunday.
- Jets' Keelan Cole (knee) questionable for Week 2 clash with Patriots September 17th, 2021
- Dolphins' Preston Williams (knee, foot) questionable for Week 2 September 17th, 2021
- Lions' Tyrell Williams (concussion) absent from practice again on Friday September 17th, 2021
- Colts' Parris Campbell (abdomen) questionable for Week 2 September 17th, 2021
- Gruden: Raiders' Kenyan Drake not expected to have workhorse role after Josh Jacobs injury September 17th, 2021
- Colts' Michael Pittman (ankle) questionable for Week 2's matchup against Rams September 17th, 2021
- Ravens' Marquise Brown (ankle) questionable for Week 2 clash with Chiefs September 17th, 2021
- Baltimore's Marquise Brown (ankle) remains sidelined on Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Ravens 'going to play all those guys' in four-man backfield September 15th, 2021
- Trenton Cannon released by Ravens Tuesday September 14th, 2021
- Mark Andrews quiet for Ravens in Monday night loss September 14th, 2021
- Sammy Watkins leads Ravens with 8 targets, 96 yards September 14th, 2021