Bears' Jimmy Graham (hip) active for Week 15
Chicago Bears tight end Jimmy Graham (hip) is active for the team's Week 15 matchup against the Minnesota Vikings.
Graham was a little dinged up this week, but was able to practice every day and is now active for today's game. While he has been ceding work recently to rookie Cole Kmet, Graham is still a solid player in the red zone for the Bears.
Our models project Graham to score 4.6 fantasy points against the Vikings today. His salary on FanDuel is $5,500.
- X-rays for Bucs' Rob Gronkowski (ribs) come back negative September 27th, 2021
- Bucs' Giovani Bernard "day-to-day" with a sprained MCL September 27th, 2021
- Rams "hopeful" Darrell Henderson (ribs) will return for Week 4 September 27th, 2021
- Bucs' Scott Miller dealing with "pretty severe" turf toe September 27th, 2021
- Titans' A.J. Brown (hamstring) considered week-to-week September 27th, 2021
- Josh Gordon planning to sign with Chiefs September 27th, 2021
- Bears considering entire quarterback depth chart for Week 4 September 27th, 2021
- Bears' Darnell Mooney (back) active for Week 3 September 26th, 2021
- Bears' Andy Dalton (knee) could miss an additional "week or two" September 26th, 2021
- Bears' Darnell Mooney (groin) questionable for Week 3's showdown with Cleveland September 24th, 2021
- Darnell Mooney (groin) limited again for Bears Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Andy Dalton (knee) still Bears starter when healthy September 22nd, 2021