Kenny Golladay (hip) still on Lions' active roster
Detroit Lions wide receiver Kenny Golladay (hip) did not practice on Tuesday ahead of Week 16's game against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
Golladay opened the week absent from practice after failing to practice at all last week. He is expected to remain sidelined for Week 16's clash with Tampa Bay. Marvin Jones should continue to operate as the Lions' top option in the passing game.
The Lions are 9.5-point favorites over the Buccaneers in Week 16. Their implied team total of 22.0 points is tied for the lowest team total on Saturday's three-game slate, according to numberFire's DFS Heat Map.
- Bucs' Scott Miller dealing with "pretty severe" turf toe September 27th, 2021
- Titans' A.J. Brown (hamstring) considered week-to-week September 27th, 2021
- Josh Gordon planning to sign with Chiefs September 27th, 2021
- T.Y. Hilton (neck) 'not quite there yet' for Colts September 27th, 2021
- Pats' James White out indefinitely with hip subluxation injury September 27th, 2021
- Ravens' Rashod Bateman (core) returning to practice ahead of Week 4 September 27th, 2021
- Giants' Sterling Shepard (hamstring) ruled out for remainder of Week 3 September 26th, 2021
- Giants rule out Darius Slayton (hamstring) for remainder of Week 3 contest September 26th, 2021
- Giants' Devontae Booker inactive for Week 3 clash with Atlanta September 26th, 2021
- Kenny Golladay (hip) listed as questionable on Giants' Week 3 injury report September 24th, 2021
- Kenny Golladay (hip) limited for Giants on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Giants' Evan Engram (calf) returns to limited practice on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021