Falcons' Julio Jones (hamstring) works out on side Wednesday
Atlanta Falcons wide receiver Julio Jones did not officially practice on Wednesday afternoon.
However, the superstar receiver was able to get some work in on the side with the training staff. This comes a few days after Jones received a PRP injection, as he's dedicated to playing in the team's final games of the regular season despite the fact they've been eliminated from playoff contention. It seems like he still has a ways to go before getting the green light, but keep an eye on his participation levels over the next few days just in case he can give it a go.
The Kansas City Chiefs, Atlanta's Week 16 opponent, currently rank 12th in the NFL in adjusted net expected points allowed per pass play.
- Rams' Sony Michel not guaranteed a larger role in Week 2 showdown with Colts September 18th, 2021
- Lions' Tyrell Williams (concussion) ruled out for Week 2 September 18th, 2021
- Jets' Keelan Cole (knee) questionable for Week 2 clash with Patriots September 17th, 2021
- Dolphins' Preston Williams (knee, foot) questionable for Week 2 September 17th, 2021
- Lions' Tyrell Williams (concussion) absent from practice again on Friday September 17th, 2021
- Colts' Parris Campbell (abdomen) questionable for Week 2 September 17th, 2021
- Titans cut Mike Badgley, elevate Randy Bullock September 14th, 2021
- Titans' Sam Ficken (groin) placed on injured reserve September 11th, 2021
- A.J. Brown (knee) returns to Titans' practice Thursday September 9th, 2021
- Titans' A.J. Brown (knee) DNP on Wednesday September 8th, 2021
- Titans activate Ryan Tannehill from COVID-19 list September 5th, 2021
- Titans' Brian Hill placed on injured reserve August 29th, 2021