Steelers' James Conner (quad) practices in full Wednesday
Pittsburgh Steelers running back James Conner was a full participant in practice Wednesday afternoon.
Conner was surprisingly ruled out of the team's Week 15 loss to the Cincinnati Bengals, paving the way for Benny Snell to handle most of the backfield work. It seems as though his calf injury has healed itself very quickly, as Conner is participating fully in practice just two days later. It seems as though he's on track to play this Sunday against the Indianapolis Colts.
The Colts currently rank 12th in the NFL in adjusted net expected points allowed per run play.
- Cooper Kupp continues dominance in Rams' win against Tampa Bay September 26th, 2021
- Kareem Hunt paces Cleveland backs in dominant win over Chicago September 26th, 2021
- Mike Gesicki breaks out in Dolphins' overtime Week 3 loss September 26th, 2021
- Mike Williams scores twice in Chargers' Week 3 victory September 26th, 2021
- Chargers' Justin Herbert throws 4 touchdowns in upset win over Chiefs September 26th, 2021
- Josh Allen scores 5 touchdowns in Bills' blowout victory September 26th, 2021
- Cardinals' DeAndre Hopkins (ribs) "pretty confident he will play" September 26th, 2021
- Kingsbury: Arizona's DeAndre Hopkins (ribs) 'will be a game-day decision' in Week 3 September 24th, 2021
- DeAndre Hopkins (ribs) expected to play for Cardinals September 23rd, 2021
- Arizona's DeAndre Hopkins (ribs) sidelined on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Yadier Molina catching for Cardinals Monday September 20th, 2021
- Rondale Moore scores, leads Cardinals with 114 yards September 20th, 2021