Dolphins list DeVante Parker (hamstring) as questionable for Week 16's game against Raiders
Miami Dolphins wide receiver DeVante Parker (hamstring) is questionable for Saturday's game against the Las Vegas Raiders.
Parker was a limited participant in Miami's practices after missing one game with a hamstring injury. In a favorable matchup against a Las Vegas pass defense ranked 19th in fantasy points allowed to wide receivers, our models project Parker to score 11.0 FanDuel points at the salary of $6,400.
Parker's current Week 16 projection includes 4.5 receptions for 64.0 yards on 7.9 targets.
- Carson Wentz (ankles) expected to miss Colts game Sunday September 23rd, 2021
- Giants' Evan Engram (calf) returns to limited practice on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Washington's Antonio Gibson (shoulder) limited on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Derek Carr (ankle) "ready to go" for Raiders' Week 3 showdown with Dolphins September 22nd, 2021
- Colts' Parris Campbell (abdomen) limited on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Jets' Jamison Crowder (groin) DNP on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Jacoby Brissett officially named Dolphins Week 3 starter September 22nd, 2021
- Will Fuller (personal) back at Dolphins practice September 22nd, 2021
- Tua Tagovailoa (ribs) ruled out for Dolphins versus Raiders in Week 3 September 22nd, 2021
- Will Fuller (personal) returns to Dolphins' facility Monday September 20th, 2021
- Tua Tagovailoa (ribs) considered day-to-day for Dolphins September 20th, 2021
- Update: Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa dealing with bruised ribs September 19th, 2021