Steelers' James Conner (quad) available for Week 16's clash with Colts
Pittsburgh Steelers running back James Conner (quad) is available for Week 16's game against the Indianapolis Colts.
Conner will return after a one-week absence due to a quad injury. He practiced in full all week and will not carry an injury designation into Week 16. Our models expect him to handle 14.42 carries and 1.8 receptions against the Colts.
Conner's Week 16 projection includes 66.3 rushing yards, 13.3 receiving yards, 0.51 touchdowns, and 11.7 FanDuel points.
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa (upper body) carted to locker room, Jacoby Brisset now under center against Buffalo September 19th, 2021
- Browns' Jarvis Landry (knee) questionable to return against Houston in Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Bills' Zack Moss officially active for Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Jets' Denzel Mims inactive for Week 2 showdown with New England September 19th, 2021
- Jonnu Smith (hip) active for Patriots in Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Patriots' Rhamondre Stevenson inactive for Week 2 meeting with Jets September 19th, 2021
- Cardinals' Kyler Murray expected to play "some snaps" against Chiefs on Friday August 18th, 2021
- Matt Carpenter hitting fifth for Cardinals on Saturday night August 14th, 2021
- Cardinals' Christian Kirk (undisclosed) back at practice Thursday August 5th, 2021
- Chase Edmonds reportedly the favorite to be Cardinals' featured back July 8th, 2021
- Cardinals' Rondale Moore excelling at "making the first guy miss" June 21st, 2021
- Cardinals' Kyler Murray looking to run less this season June 10th, 2021