Bengals' Samaje Perine explodes for 136 all-purpose yards, 2 touchdowns in win over Houston
Cincinnati Bengals running back Samaje Perine had a monster performance Sunday in the team's 37-31 win over the Houston Texans.
Perine's workload has gradually increased over the last few weeks, as starting running back Joe Mixon hasn't seen the field in what seems like forever. He played behind Gio Bernard to start this game, but it didn't take long for Perine to earn feature-back status. On the day, the 25-year-old carried the ball 13 times for 95 yards with a pair of touchdowns. For good measure, he also hauled in all 4 of his targets for 41 yards. Perine will have plenty of opportunity to carry this performance into the season-finale next week.
With 27.6 FanDuel points, Perine currently ranks 3rd among all Week 16 rushers. Right now, our models project him for 1.46 next week against the Baltimore Ravens.
- Cooper Kupp continues dominance in Rams' win against Tampa Bay September 26th, 2021
- Kareem Hunt paces Cleveland backs in dominant win over Chicago September 26th, 2021
- Mike Gesicki breaks out in Dolphins' overtime Week 3 loss September 26th, 2021
- Mike Williams scores twice in Chargers' Week 3 victory September 26th, 2021
- Chargers' Justin Herbert throws 4 touchdowns in upset win over Chiefs September 26th, 2021
- Josh Allen scores 5 touchdowns in Bills' blowout victory September 26th, 2021
- Tee Higgins (shoulder) ruled out for Bengals in Week 3 September 26th, 2021
- Bengals' Tee Higgins (shoulder) not expected to play Week 3 September 26th, 2021
- Bengals' Tee Higgins (shoulder) doubtful for Week 3's clash with Steelers September 24th, 2021
- Cincinnati's Tee Higgins (shoulder) DNP on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Tee Higgins (shoulder) day-to-day for Bengals September 22nd, 2021
- Bengals' Joe Burrow "focused on Week 1" following return to game action on Sunday August 29th, 2021