Cowboys' Ezekiel Elliott (calf) looks fresh in Week 16 return against Eagles
Dallas Cowboys running back Ezekiel Elliott looked like a new man in the team's 37-17 win over the Philadelphia Eagles.
Elliott made his return from a one-game absence due to a calf injury, and it seems as though the brief time off did wonders for his body. The 25-year-old showed a burst he hadn't for pretty much the entire season. On the day, he finished with 19 carries for 105 yards while also hauling in all 4 of his targets for 34 yards. The Cowboys are playing for their playoff lives in Week 17, so look for Elliott to be relied upon heavily once again.
With 15.9 FanDuel points, Elliott currently ranks 12th among all Week 16 rushers. Right now, our models project him for 14.22 next week against the New York Giants.
- Curtis Samuel (illness) returns to Washington practice, playing Sunday October 7th, 2022
- Commanders' Jahan Dotson (hamstring) will not play Sunday October 7th, 2022
- Cameron Brate (concussion) ruled out Week 5 for Buccaneers October 7th, 2022
- Kadarius Toney (double-hammy) not joining Giants in London October 7th, 2022
- Bills' Isaiah McKenzie still in concussion protocol October 7th, 2022
- Dawson Knox (foot/hamstring) ruled out for Bills October 7th, 2022
- CeeDee Lamb (groin) expected to play Sunday for Cowboys October 7th, 2022
- Cowboys' CeeDee Lamb (groin) DNP on Thursday, says he's "good" October 6th, 2022
- Dak Prescott (thumb) reportedly out for Cowboys again Week 5 October 4th, 2022
- Cowboys' Michael Gallup (ACL) making season debut in Week 4 October 2nd, 2022
- Cowboys' Dalton Schultz (knee) active for Week 4 meeting with Washington October 2nd, 2022
- Rapoport: Dalton Schultz (knee) expects to play in Cowboys' Week 4 matchup versus Washington October 1st, 2022