Cowboys' Ezekiel Elliott (calf) looks fresh in Week 16 return against Eagles
Dallas Cowboys running back Ezekiel Elliott looked like a new man in the team's 37-17 win over the Philadelphia Eagles.
Elliott made his return from a one-game absence due to a calf injury, and it seems as though the brief time off did wonders for his body. The 25-year-old showed a burst he hadn't for pretty much the entire season. On the day, he finished with 19 carries for 105 yards while also hauling in all 4 of his targets for 34 yards. The Cowboys are playing for their playoff lives in Week 17, so look for Elliott to be relied upon heavily once again.
With 15.9 FanDuel points, Elliott currently ranks 12th among all Week 16 rushers. Right now, our models project him for 14.22 next week against the New York Giants.
- Texans acquire Anthony Miller in trade with Bears July 25th, 2021
- Buccaneers' O.J. Howard (Achilles) not practicing to start training camp July 25th, 2021
- Bengals' Joe Burrow (knee) avoids PUP list to start training camp July 25th, 2021
- Deshaun Watson reports to Texans' training camp on Sunday July 25th, 2021
- Rapoport: Michael Thomas (ankle) expected to miss start of Saints season July 23rd, 2021
- Rapoport: Davante Adams, Packers break off extension talks July 23rd, 2021
- Cowboys' Amari Cooper (ankle) starts camp on PUP list July 22nd, 2021
- Cowboys' Amari Cooper could miss start of training camp July 8th, 2021
- Ezekiel Elliott moving more swiftly for Cowboys July 2nd, 2021
- McCarthy: Cowboys' Michael Gallup has been 'moved around some and in the slot' this offseason June 10th, 2021
- Cowboys and quarterback Dak Prescott agree to new contract March 8th, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021