Rams' Cooper Kupp placed on reserve/COVID-19 list on Tuesday
Los Angeles Rams wide receiver Cooper Kupp was placed on the reserve/COVID-19 list on Tuesday.
Kupp's availability for Week 17's showdown with the Arizona Cardinals is now uncertain. If Kupp tested positive, he will miss Sunday's game, but if he was placed on the list as a close contact, he could be activated in time to play. If Kupp is inactive, both Josh Reynolds and rookie Van Jefferson could see an increase in snaps in Week 17.
The Rams are 1.0-point favorites over the Cardinals in Week 17. Their implied team total of 22.0 points is the 12th-lowest team total on Sunday's main slate, according to numberFire's DFS Heat Map.
- Rapoport: Carson Wentz (ankle) expected to start for Colts in Week 3 September 24th, 2021
- Rapoport: Christian McCaffrey (hamstring) expected to miss multiple weeks for Panthers September 24th, 2021
- Cowboys' Amari Cooper (ribs) "good to go" for Week 3 battle with Eagles September 24th, 2021
- Bears' Darnell Mooney (groin) questionable for Week 3's showdown with Cleveland September 24th, 2021
- Tampa Bay's Antonio Brown (COVID-19) not expected to play in Week 3's game against Rams September 24th, 2021
- Jets' Tevin Coleman (illness) out for Week 3's matchup against Denver September 24th, 2021
- Rams' Darrell Henderson (ribs) a game-time decision for Week 3 September 24th, 2021
- Rams holding Darrell Henderson out with rib injury September 23rd, 2021
- Darrell Henderson (rib cartilage) still in play for Rams in Week 3 September 20th, 2021
- Cooper Kupp goes for 163 yards, 2 touchdowns in Rams win September 19th, 2021
- Rams' Darrell Henderson (ribs) questionable to return in Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Rams' Sony Michel not guaranteed a larger role in Week 2 showdown with Colts September 18th, 2021