Broncos' KJ Hamler (concussion) doesn't practice Wednesday
Denver Broncos wide receiver KJ Hamler did not practice on Wednesday ahead of the team's Week 17 game against the Las Vegas Raiders.
Hamler suffered a concussion in the team's loss to the Los Angeles Chargers, getting ruled out midway through the contest. Starting the week off by not practicing - and thus, remaining in the NFL's concussion protocol - isn't a good sign as to being available for the season finale. If he can't go, DaeSean Hamilton would likely slot into the No. 3 receiver role. Keep an eye on his participation levels over the next few days.
In 13 games in his rookie season, Hamler has 30 catches on 56 targets for 381 yards and 3 touchdowns. Vegas currently ranks 30th in the NFL in adjusted net expected points allowed per pass play.
- Steelers' JuJu Smith-Schuster (rib) ruled out for remainder of Week 3 September 26th, 2021
- Rams' Darrell Henderson (ribs) officially inactive for Week 3 September 26th, 2021
- Vikings' Dalvin Cook (ankle) officially inactive for Week 3's clash with Seahawks September 26th, 2021
- Jets' Jamison Crowder (groin) inactive for Week 3's game against Denver September 26th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (ankle) out for Week 3 September 26th, 2021
- Preston Williams inactive for Dolphins in Week 3 September 26th, 2021
- Broncos' Bradley Chubb (ankle) undergoing arthroscopic surgery September 21st, 2021
- Rapoport: Jerry Jeudy (ankle) probably out 6 weeks for Broncos September 15th, 2021
- K.J. Hamler joining Broncos' three-wide sets September 14th, 2021
- Broncos place Jerry Jeudy (ankle) on injured reserve September 14th, 2021
- Broncos veterans impressed by "great day" from Teddy Bridgewater September 13th, 2021
- Broncos' Jerry Jeudy (ankle) sidelined 4 to 6 weeks September 13th, 2021