Atlanta's Julio Jones (hamstring) ruled out for Week 17's game against Tampa Bay
Atlanta Falcons wide receiver Julio Jones (hamstring) will not play in Week 17's contest against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
Jones will end his 2020 season with 51 receptions for 771 yards and three touchdowns on 68 targets. Expect Calvin Ridley to play a featured role against a Buccaneers' unit ranked 21st in fantasy points allowed to wideouts.
Ridley's current Week 17 projection includes 6.6 receptions for 95.2 yards on 10.1 targets.
- Colts "confident" Parris Campbell (abdomen) will play in Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Colts' Michael Pittman Jr. (ankle) expected to play Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- D'Wayne Eskridge (concussion) doubtful for Seahawks Sunday September 19th, 2021
- Elijah Mitchell "expected" to lead 49ers' backfield Sunday September 19th, 2021
- Rashaad Penny (calf) doubtful for Seahawks in Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Rams' Sony Michel not guaranteed a larger role in Week 2 showdown with Colts September 18th, 2021
- Titans cut Mike Badgley, elevate Randy Bullock September 14th, 2021
- Titans' Sam Ficken (groin) placed on injured reserve September 11th, 2021
- A.J. Brown (knee) returns to Titans' practice Thursday September 9th, 2021
- Titans' A.J. Brown (knee) DNP on Wednesday September 8th, 2021
- Titans activate Ryan Tannehill from COVID-19 list September 5th, 2021
- Titans' Brian Hill placed on injured reserve August 29th, 2021