Chargers' Hunter Henry (COVID-19 reserve) remains sidelined in Week 17
Los Angeles Chargers tight end Hunter Henry (COVID-19 reserve) is ruled out for Week 17's game against the Kansas City Chiefs.
Henry's 2020 season will end after the Chargers' tight end was not activated from Los Angeles' reserve list. Expect Donald Parham and Stephen Anderson to play more snaps in Sunday' divisional matchup against a Kansas City defense ranked 25th in fantasy points allowed to tight ends.
On 87 targets this season, Henry will finish with 60 receptions for 613 yards, 35 first downs, and four touchdowns.
- Rapoport: Carson Wentz (ankle) expected to start for Colts in Week 3 September 24th, 2021
- Rapoport: Christian McCaffrey (hamstring) expected to miss multiple weeks for Panthers September 24th, 2021
- Cowboys' Amari Cooper (ribs) "good to go" for Week 3 battle with Eagles September 24th, 2021
- Bears' Darnell Mooney (groin) questionable for Week 3's showdown with Cleveland September 24th, 2021
- Rams' Darrell Henderson (ribs) a game-time decision for Week 3 September 24th, 2021
- Tampa Bay's Antonio Brown (COVID-19) not expected to play in Week 3's game against Rams September 24th, 2021
- Damien Harris (finger) limited for Patriots on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Jonnu Smith (hip) active for Patriots in Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Patriots' Rhamondre Stevenson inactive for Week 2 meeting with Jets September 19th, 2021
- Jonnu Smith (hip) limited for Patriots Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Damien Harris hits century mark, fumbles late in Patriots loss September 13th, 2021
- Patriots' Nelson Agholor (ankle) active for Week 1 September 12th, 2021