Chargers' Hunter Henry (COVID-19 reserve) remains sidelined in Week 17
Los Angeles Chargers tight end Hunter Henry (COVID-19 reserve) is ruled out for Week 17's game against the Kansas City Chiefs.
Henry's 2020 season will end after the Chargers' tight end was not activated from Los Angeles' reserve list. Expect Donald Parham and Stephen Anderson to play more snaps in Sunday' divisional matchup against a Kansas City defense ranked 25th in fantasy points allowed to tight ends.
On 87 targets this season, Henry will finish with 60 receptions for 613 yards, 35 first downs, and four touchdowns.
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) unlikely to play in Super Bowl February 2nd, 2023
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa clears concussion protocol February 1st, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) idle for Wednesday practice February 1st, 2023
- JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee) DNP for Chiefs' first Super Bowl practice February 1st, 2023
- Kadarius Toney (ankle) sits out Chiefs practice Wednesday February 1st, 2023
- Tom Brady announces second retirement February 1st, 2023
- Jakobi Meyers (shoulder) available for Patriots in Week 18 January 8th, 2023
- New England's Jonnu Smith (concussion) ruled out in Week 18 January 7th, 2023
- Jonnu Smith (concussion) questionable for New England in Week 18 January 6th, 2023
- Patriots' Jakobi Meyers (shoulder) questionable for Week 18 January 6th, 2023
- DeVante Parker (concussion) not listed on New England's Week 18 injury report January 6th, 2023
- Jonnu Smith (concussion) back at Patriots practice Thursday January 5th, 2023