Cardinals' Chase Edmonds (hip) a game-time decision Sunday
Arizona Cardinals running back Chase Edmonds (hip) is considered to be a game-time decision for the team's Week 17 game against the Los Angeles Rams.
Edmonds got banged up during the Cardinals' Week 16 loss to the San Francisco 49ers and is now in danger of missing the team's critical Week 17 tilt against the Rams. We likely won't know his status until he tests his hips out during the team's pre-game warmups.
If Edmonds is unable to go, Kenyan Drake should be expected to operate as the team's every-down back. Our models currently project Drake, who has a $6,200 salary on FanDuel, for 13.3 fantasy points.
- Giants' Saquon Barkley (knee) unlikely to be "totally unleashed" against Washington in Week 2 September 15th, 2021
- Rapoport: Jerry Jeudy (ankle) probably out 6 weeks for Broncos September 15th, 2021
- Ravens 'going to play all those guys' in four-man backfield September 15th, 2021
- Eagles list Miles Sanders (ankle/rest) as limited on Wednesday September 15th, 2021
- Lions' Tyrell Williams (concussion) DNP on Wednesday September 15th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (toe/ankle) sidelined on Wednesday September 15th, 2021
- Cardinals' Kyler Murray expected to play "some snaps" against Chiefs on Friday August 18th, 2021
- Matt Carpenter hitting fifth for Cardinals on Saturday night August 14th, 2021
- Cardinals' Christian Kirk (undisclosed) back at practice Thursday August 5th, 2021
- Chase Edmonds reportedly the favorite to be Cardinals' featured back July 8th, 2021
- Cardinals' Rondale Moore excelling at "making the first guy miss" June 21st, 2021
- Cardinals' Kyler Murray looking to run less this season June 10th, 2021