Rams list Cooper Kupp (knee) as questionable for Saturday's Divisional playoff contest against Packers
Los Angeles Rams wide receiver Cooper Kupp (knee) is questionable for Saturday's playoff contest against the Green Bay Packers.
According to head coach Sean McVay, Kupp "could still play against the Packers without practicing." "We'll be smart, they won't practice," said McVay when asked about his receiver's status. "We're going to get them as much treatment as possible and see what their game status looks like after we kind of get through the day."
Despite recent non-participations, Kupp is still expected to play against a Packers' unit allowing 25.5 FanDuel points per game to wideouts this season. Our models currently project Kupp to score 11.4 FanDuel points at the salary of $6,100.
- Anderson: Giants reportedly sign Kenny Golladay to 4-year, $40 million guaranteed contract March 20th, 2021
- Texans reportedly agree to 1-year contract with Phillip Lindsay March 20th, 2021
- Steelers reportedly resign JuJu Smith-Schuster to 1-year, $8 million deal March 19th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign Will Fuller to 1-year contract March 18th, 2021
- Cardinals reportedly sign wide receiver A.J. Green to 1-year deal March 17th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign running back Malcolm Brown March 16th, 2021
- Rams trade Jared Goff, picks, to Lions for Matthew Stafford January 31st, 2021
- Lions trade Matthew Stafford to Rams for Jared Goff January 31st, 2021
- Rodrigue: Rams 'unlikely to bring back' Malcolm Brown January 27th, 2021
- Rams' Cooper Kupp (knee) ruled out for Saturday's playoff matchup against Packers January 16th, 2021
- Jared Goff (thumb) not listed on Rams' Divisional playoff injury report January 14th, 2021
- Rams' John Wolford (neck) ruled out for Saturday's playoff matchup against Green Bay January 14th, 2021