Mike Evans (knee) hoping to be closer to 100 percent for Buccaneers in Divisional Round
Tampa Bay Buccaneers wide receiver Mike Evans (knee) said he's hopeful he will be "closer to 100 percent" for Sunday's Divisional Round game against the New Orleans Saints.
Evans hyperextended his knee in Week 17 but still played in the Wild Card round and caught 6 passes on 10 targets for 119 yards. "I'm happy," Evans said. "I dodged a bullet there with the hyperextension. Training staff did a great job. Got a lot of rest. A lot of praying. And it worked out for me. I'm feeling fresher." In two games against Marshon Lattimore and the Saints this season, Evans totaled only 5 catches on 10 targets for 66 yards and a touchdown.
numberFire's models project Evans for 11.9 FanDuel points versus the Saints and he has a salary of $7,100 for the Divisional Round. Evans finished the regular season tied for the league's seventh-most red-zone targets (18) and second-most targets inside the 10-yard line (14).
- Bills sign safety Micah Hyde to 2-year contract extension March 5th, 2021
- Rapoport: Alex Smith, Washington to part ways March 1st, 2021
- J.J. Watt announces contract with Cardinals March 1st, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Eagles sending Carson Wentz to Colts in exchange for pair of picks February 18th, 2021
- J.J. Watt granted release from Texans February 12th, 2021
- Cameron Brate (back) cleared to play in Super Bowl for Buccaneers February 7th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Antonio Brown (knee) active for Super Bowl Sunday February 7th, 2021
- Antonio Brown (knee) questionable for Buccaneers in Super Bowl February 5th, 2021
- Tampa Bay's Cameron Brate (back) questionable for Super Bowl LV February 5th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Antonio Brown (knee) practices in full Thursday February 4th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Antoine Winfield says ankle 100 percent for Super Bowl February 4th, 2021