Rams' Cooper Kupp (knee) ruled out for Saturday's playoff matchup against Packers
Los Angeles Rams wide receiver Cooper Kupp (knee) will not play in Saturday's Divisional playoff contest against the Green Bay Packers.
Kupp will miss Los Angeles' Divisional playoff matchup with a knee injury. Expect Josh Reynolds and Van Jefferson to see more snaps against a Packers' defense allowing 25.5 FanDuel points per game to wideouts this regular season.
Reynolds' current projection includes 4.2 receptions for 53.6 yards on 6.9 targets while Jefferson's expectation stands at 2.8 receptions for 35.0 yards on 4.4 targets.
- Miles Sanders touches ball five times in Eagles loss September 28th, 2021
- Cowboys' Dalton Schultz scores twice in victory September 28th, 2021
- X-rays for Bucs' Rob Gronkowski (ribs) come back negative September 27th, 2021
- Bucs' Giovani Bernard "day-to-day" with a sprained MCL September 27th, 2021
- Bucs' Scott Miller dealing with "pretty severe" turf toe September 27th, 2021
- Titans' A.J. Brown (hamstring) considered week-to-week September 27th, 2021
- Rams "hopeful" Darrell Henderson (ribs) will return for Week 4 September 27th, 2021
- Cooper Kupp continues dominance in Rams' win against Tampa Bay September 26th, 2021
- Rams' Darrell Henderson (ribs) officially inactive for Week 3 September 26th, 2021
- Rams' Darrell Henderson (ribs) unlikely to play Sunday September 26th, 2021
- Rams' Darrell Henderson (ribs) a game-time decision for Week 3 September 24th, 2021
- Rams holding Darrell Henderson out with rib injury September 23rd, 2021