Antonio Brown (knee) still not seen at Buccaneers practice
Tampa Bay Buccaneers wide receiver Antonio Brown (knee) was not seen at Thursday's practice during the portion open to the media.
Brown is reportedly dealing with a knee injury that is "not serious," so he should be able to get in some reps at practice ahead of Sunday's NFC Championship Game against the Green Bay Packers. Tyler Johnson and Scotty Miller would be in line for more work if Brown is inactive or on a snap count.
numberFire's models project Brown for 6.6 targets and 8.8 FanDuel points on Sunday. He has added the second-fewest Reception Net Expected Points per target among Buccaneers wideouts since making his team debut in Week 9. The Packers allowed the sixth-fewest FanDuel points per game to the wide receiver position during the regular season.
- Cowboys' Amari Cooper (ankle) starts camp on PUP list July 22nd, 2021
- Kyle Rudolph (foot) opens training camp on Giants' PUP list July 22nd, 2021
- Giants' Saquon Barkley (knee) opens training camp on PUP list July 22nd, 2021
- Report: Zach Ertz now has 'great chance' to stay with Eagles July 21st, 2021
- Schefter: Aaron Rodgers turned down extension offer from Packers July 20th, 2021
- Jonnu Smith (hamstring) reportedly will be ready for Patriots' training camp July 20th, 2021
- Chris Godwin, Buccaneers unlikely to reach long-term deal July 15th, 2021
- Bucs ink Rob Gronkowski to one-year deal March 15th, 2021
- Tom Brady extending with Buccaneers through 2022 March 12th, 2021
- Tampa Bay uses franchise tag on Chris Godwin March 9th, 2021
- Cameron Brate (back) cleared to play in Super Bowl for Buccaneers February 7th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Antonio Brown (knee) active for Super Bowl Sunday February 7th, 2021