Rodrigue: Rams 'unlikely to bring back' Malcolm Brown
According to The Athletic, the Los Angeles Rams are "unlikely to bring back" impending free agent running back Malcolm Brown.
It appears the Rams are ready to roll with Cam Akers and Darrell Henderson as their top two running backs after Malcom Brown was utilized mostly in a backup passing down role. According to Pro Football Focus' offensive rating, Brown ranked third among the active backs with a 57.8 mark while Henderson and Akers finished with 80.4 and 75.7 respective ratings.
In 495 offensive snaps during the 2020 regular season, Brown produced 419 yards, 5 rushing touchdowns, 16 forced missed tackles, and 12 explosive runs.
- X-rays for Bucs' Rob Gronkowski (ribs) come back negative September 27th, 2021
- Bucs' Giovani Bernard "day-to-day" with a sprained MCL September 27th, 2021
- Rams "hopeful" Darrell Henderson (ribs) will return for Week 4 September 27th, 2021
- Bucs' Scott Miller dealing with "pretty severe" turf toe September 27th, 2021
- Titans' A.J. Brown (hamstring) considered week-to-week September 27th, 2021
- Josh Gordon planning to sign with Chiefs September 27th, 2021
- Mike Gesicki breaks out in Dolphins' overtime Week 3 loss September 26th, 2021
- Preston Williams inactive for Dolphins in Week 3 September 26th, 2021
- Dolphins place Tua Tagovailoa (broken ribs) on injured reserve, eligible to return in Week 6 September 25th, 2021
- Jacoby Brissett officially named Dolphins Week 3 starter September 22nd, 2021
- Will Fuller (personal) back at Dolphins practice September 22nd, 2021
- Tua Tagovailoa (ribs) ruled out for Dolphins versus Raiders in Week 3 September 22nd, 2021