Rodrigue: Rams 'unlikely to bring back' Malcolm Brown
According to The Athletic, the Los Angeles Rams are "unlikely to bring back" impending free agent running back Malcolm Brown.
It appears the Rams are ready to roll with Cam Akers and Darrell Henderson as their top two running backs after Malcom Brown was utilized mostly in a backup passing down role. According to Pro Football Focus' offensive rating, Brown ranked third among the active backs with a 57.8 mark while Henderson and Akers finished with 80.4 and 75.7 respective ratings.
In 495 offensive snaps during the 2020 regular season, Brown produced 419 yards, 5 rushing touchdowns, 16 forced missed tackles, and 12 explosive runs.
- Packers' Jace Sternberger suspended first two games of 2021 June 10th, 2021
- Kyle Rudolph (foot) expected to be ready for Giants' training camp June 10th, 2021
- Cardinals' Kyler Murray looking to run less this season June 10th, 2021
- McCarthy: Cowboys' Michael Gallup has been 'moved around some and in the slot' this offseason June 10th, 2021
- Ravens sign Gus Edwards to 2-year extension June 7th, 2021
- Michael Carter flashing pass-catching chops for Jets June 7th, 2021
- DeVante Parker "moving around" in the Dolphins' formation June 7th, 2021
- Miami's Jaylen Waddle a "quick learner" June 7th, 2021
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa "throwing with more zip" than last season June 7th, 2021
- Miguel Rojas sitting Monday for Miami May 10th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign Will Fuller to 1-year contract March 18th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign running back Malcolm Brown March 16th, 2021