Chiefs put Demarcus Robinson on COVID-19 list
The Kansas City Chiefs placed wide receiver Demarcus Robinson on the reserve/COVID-19 list due to close contact, per multiple reports.
The Chiefs also moved backup center Daniel Kilgore to the COVID-19 list. Robinson and Kilgore were both reportedly placed there as a result of contact tracing, so they have enough time to be cleared for Sunday's Super Bowl against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Mecole Hardman and Byron Pringle could be in line for more snaps if Robinson is unavailable and Sammy Watkins (calf) remains hobbled.
Robinson is registering a 67.7 percent offensive snap share this postseason but only a 3.9 percent target share. Per FanDuel Sportsbook, the Chiefs are 3.0-point favorites over the Buccaneers.
- Pittsburgh's JuJu Smith-Schuster reportedly seeing 'limited to no outside work' during training camp July 30th, 2021
- Colts' Carson Wentz out indefinitely with foot injury July 30th, 2021
- Belichick: New England's Damien Harris 'can compete for the top role now' July 29th, 2021
- Cowboys' Dak Prescott (shoulder) diagnosed with muscle strain, exits practice early on Wednesday July 28th, 2021
- Raiders' Kenyan Drake placed on non-football injury list July 28th, 2021
- Jets' Chris Herndon working with second string July 28th, 2021
- Patrick Mahomes (toe) "feeling great" ahead of Chiefs' training camp July 10th, 2021
- Palmer: Chiefs could use two-tight end formations often in 2021 June 23rd, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) active for Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 7th, 2021
- Le'Veon Bell (knee) not listed on Kansas City's Super Bowl LV injury report February 5th, 2021
- Sammy Watkins officially questionable for Chiefs in Super Bowl February 5th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) limited in practice on Wednesday February 3rd, 2021