Chiefs put Demarcus Robinson on COVID-19 list
The Kansas City Chiefs placed wide receiver Demarcus Robinson on the reserve/COVID-19 list due to close contact, per multiple reports.
The Chiefs also moved backup center Daniel Kilgore to the COVID-19 list. Robinson and Kilgore were both reportedly placed there as a result of contact tracing, so they have enough time to be cleared for Sunday's Super Bowl against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Mecole Hardman and Byron Pringle could be in line for more snaps if Robinson is unavailable and Sammy Watkins (calf) remains hobbled.
Robinson is registering a 67.7 percent offensive snap share this postseason but only a 3.9 percent target share. Per FanDuel Sportsbook, the Chiefs are 3.0-point favorites over the Buccaneers.
- Anderson: Giants reportedly sign Kenny Golladay to 4-year, $40 million guaranteed contract March 20th, 2021
- Texans reportedly agree to 1-year contract with Phillip Lindsay March 20th, 2021
- Steelers reportedly resign JuJu Smith-Schuster to 1-year, $8 million deal March 19th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign Will Fuller to 1-year contract March 18th, 2021
- Cardinals reportedly sign wide receiver A.J. Green to 1-year deal March 17th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign running back Malcolm Brown March 16th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) active for Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 7th, 2021
- Le'Veon Bell (knee) not listed on Kansas City's Super Bowl LV injury report February 5th, 2021
- Sammy Watkins officially questionable for Chiefs in Super Bowl February 5th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) limited in practice on Wednesday February 3rd, 2021
- Le'Veon Bell (knee) limited participant in Kansas City's Wednesday practice February 3rd, 2021
- Chiefs' Patrick Mahomes (toe) feeling "pretty close to 100%" heading into Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 2nd, 2021