Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign running back Malcolm Brown
According to Ian Rapoport, the Miami Dolphins have reportedly signed running back Malcolm Brown.
After 70 appearances with the Rams, Brown will join his second NFL team in a potential similar role as a part-time contributor. Per Pro Football Focus' Offensive rating, the 28-year old running back ranked 67th among his position last season with a 57.8 mark on 120 offensive snaps.
On 101 total carries, Brown accumulated 419 yards, 5 touchdowns, 16 forced missed tackles, and 12 explosive runs.
- Anderson: Giants reportedly sign Kenny Golladay to 4-year, $40 million guaranteed contract March 20th, 2021
- Texans reportedly agree to 1-year contract with Phillip Lindsay March 20th, 2021
- Steelers reportedly resign JuJu Smith-Schuster to 1-year, $8 million deal March 19th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign Will Fuller to 1-year contract March 18th, 2021
- Cardinals reportedly sign wide receiver A.J. Green to 1-year deal March 17th, 2021
- Jaguars reportedly sign Marvin Jones to 2-year, $9.2 million fully guaranteed deal March 16th, 2021
- Rams trade Jared Goff, picks, to Lions for Matthew Stafford January 31st, 2021
- Lions trade Matthew Stafford to Rams for Jared Goff January 31st, 2021
- Rodrigue: Rams 'unlikely to bring back' Malcolm Brown January 27th, 2021
- Rams' Cooper Kupp (knee) ruled out for Saturday's playoff matchup against Packers January 16th, 2021
- Jared Goff (thumb) not listed on Rams' Divisional playoff injury report January 14th, 2021
- Rams' John Wolford (neck) ruled out for Saturday's playoff matchup against Green Bay January 14th, 2021