Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign running back Malcolm Brown
According to Ian Rapoport, the Miami Dolphins have reportedly signed running back Malcolm Brown.
After 70 appearances with the Rams, Brown will join his second NFL team in a potential similar role as a part-time contributor. Per Pro Football Focus' Offensive rating, the 28-year old running back ranked 67th among his position last season with a 57.8 mark on 120 offensive snaps.
On 101 total carries, Brown accumulated 419 yards, 5 touchdowns, 16 forced missed tackles, and 12 explosive runs.
- Justin Jackson placed on Chargers' COVID-19 list July 27th, 2021
- 49ers' Jeff Wilson (knee) placed on active/PUP list, out until at least Week 8 July 27th, 2021
- Washington's Curtis Samuel (groin) placed on active/PUP list July 27th, 2021
- Kadarius Toney activated off Giants' COVID-19 list July 27th, 2021
- Steelers expecting Najee Harris to be 3-down back July 27th, 2021
- Pelissero: Packers working on acquiring Randall Cobb from Texans July 27th, 2021
- Texans reportedly fielding Deshaun Watson trade offers July 26th, 2021
- Tua Tagovailoa, Dolphins working on down-field aggressiveness in practice June 23rd, 2021
- DeVante Parker "moving around" in the Dolphins' formation June 7th, 2021
- Miami's Jaylen Waddle a "quick learner" June 7th, 2021
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa "throwing with more zip" than last season June 7th, 2021
- Miguel Rojas sitting Monday for Miami May 10th, 2021