Cardinals' Rondale Moore excelling at "making the first guy miss"
Arizona Cardinals wide receiver Rondale Moore impressed the team's coaching staff during minicamp with his ability to make defenders miss.
"He's going to be a guy that's going to be fun to try to draw stuff up for, and see how many times we can get it to him," said head coach Kliff Kingsbury. That second bit should excite fantasy managers that play in point-per-reception leagues, as Moore was one of the most prolific pass-catchers at the collegiate level in recent years. He has the potential to be a high-volume receiver for a Cardinals offense missing reliable pieces behind DeAndre Hopkins.
As a true freshman at Purdue, Moore handled 135 touches, taking them for 1,471 yards and scoring 14 touchdowns. Our current projections have him going for 54 receptions, 668 yards, and 4 scores in his rookie season. With Kyler Murray's low average depth target, Moore could be in for a huge NFL debut.
- T.Y. Hilton (neck) 'not quite there yet' for Colts September 27th, 2021
- Pats' James White out indefinitely with hip subluxation injury September 27th, 2021
- Ravens' Rashod Bateman (core) returning to practice ahead of Week 4 September 27th, 2021
- Steelers' JuJu Smith-Schuster (ribs) considered day-to-day September 27th, 2021
- 49ers' Brandon Aiyuk playing time on rise September 27th, 2021
- Panthers to trade Dan Arnold to Jaguars September 27th, 2021
- Cardinals' DeAndre Hopkins (ribs) "pretty confident he will play" September 26th, 2021
- Kingsbury: Arizona's DeAndre Hopkins (ribs) 'will be a game-day decision' in Week 3 September 24th, 2021
- DeAndre Hopkins (ribs) expected to play for Cardinals September 23rd, 2021
- Arizona's DeAndre Hopkins (ribs) sidelined on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Yadier Molina catching for Cardinals Monday September 20th, 2021
- Rondale Moore scores, leads Cardinals with 114 yards September 20th, 2021