Falcons utilizing Kyle Pitts to find exploitable matchups
Atlanta Falcons tight end Kyle Pitts will be used all over the team's offensive formations, according to ESPN's Michael Rothstein.
Pitts has been impressing the team with his play at practice and has been held out of both preseason games to this point. The Falcons, under new head coach Arthur Smith, are reportedly planning to utilize Pitts to find exploitable matchups in opposing defense. Pitts' versatility allows him to line up all over Atlanta's formations and he has "the makeup of being an impact player from Week 1" according to Rothstein. Pitts opens his season against the Philadelphia Eagles on Sunday, September 12th.
Pitts Week 1 projection includes 4.6 receptions, 53.0 yards, 0.44 touchdowns, and 10.2 FanDuel points. He is the TE5 in our Week 1 projections.
- Tennessee's Julio Jones (hamstring) sidelined on Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Ricky Seals-Jones sits out Football Team practice Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Rob Gronkowski (ribs) DNP on Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Curtis Samuel (groin) remains idle for Football Team October 20th, 2021
- Terry McLaurin (hamstring) sitting out Washington's first practice October 20th, 2021
- Antonio Gibson (shin) sitting out Washington practice Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Russell Gage (ankle) back with Falcons October 18th, 2021
- Calvin Ridley (personal) returns to Falcons October 18th, 2021
- Update: Cordarrelle Patterson returns to Falcons' Week 5 game October 10th, 2021
- Falcons' Cordarrelle Patterson being evaluated for a concussion October 10th, 2021
- Falcons' Russell Gage (ankle) ruled out for Week 5 October 7th, 2021
- Calvin Ridley ruled out Week 5 for Falcons due to personal matter October 7th, 2021