Antonio Gibson (shoulder) upgraded for Football Team
Washington Football Team running back Antonio Gibson (shoulder) was a full participant for Tuesday's practice.
Gibson was listed as limited on Monday, but that was likely primarily for maintenance ahead of Thursday's game against the New York Giants. Gibson rushed 20 times for 90 yards and caught 3 passes for 18 yards on a team-high 5 targets in Week 1. He handled 87% of Washington's running back rushes and registered a 23.8% target share.
Gibson has a $12,500 salary on Thursday night's slate and numberFire's models project him to lead all players with 16.4 FanDuel points. He is the RB8 in our Week 2 fantasy rankings. Through one game, the Giants rank in the bottom-10 of the league in terms of Rushing Net Expected Points allowed per attempt.
- Tennessee's Julio Jones (hamstring) sidelined on Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Rob Gronkowski (ribs) DNP on Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- 49ers' Trey Lance (knee) DNP on Wednesday, not expected to play in Week 7 October 20th, 2021
- Carolina's Terrace Marshall (concussion) DNP on Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Jimmy Garoppolo (calf) limited for 49ers on Wednesday, expected to be available for Week 7 October 20th, 2021
- Giants' Kadarius Toney (ankle) not practicing Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Ricky Seals-Jones sits out Football Team practice Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Curtis Samuel (groin) remains idle for Football Team October 20th, 2021
- Terry McLaurin (hamstring) sitting out Washington's first practice October 20th, 2021
- Antonio Gibson (shin) sitting out Washington practice Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Washington's Antonio Gibson (shin) undergoing MRI October 18th, 2021
- Football Team's Antonio Gibson (shin) questionable to return Sunday October 17th, 2021