Broncos place Jerry Jeudy (ankle) on injured reserve
Denver Broncos wide receiver Jerry Jeudy (ankle) was placed on the injured reserve on Tuesday.
Jeudy's recovery timeline will last at least three weeks after Denver's young wideout suffered the drained high ankle sprain in Week One's victory. Expect Tim Patrick and K.J. Hamler to log more snaps going forward.
For Week Two's matchup against a Jaguars' unit rated 25th in pass defense, our models currently project Patrick to haul in 3.5 receptions for 44.6 yards on 5.2 targets while Hamler's projection includes 3.6 receptions for 42.6 yards on 5.3 targets.
- Rapoport: Carson Wentz (ankle) expected to start for Colts in Week 3 September 24th, 2021
- Rapoport: Christian McCaffrey (hamstring) expected to miss multiple weeks for Panthers September 24th, 2021
- Cowboys' Amari Cooper (ribs) "good to go" for Week 3 battle with Eagles September 24th, 2021
- Bears' Darnell Mooney (groin) questionable for Week 3's showdown with Cleveland September 24th, 2021
- Rams' Darrell Henderson (ribs) a game-time decision for Week 3 September 24th, 2021
- Tampa Bay's Antonio Brown (COVID-19) not expected to play in Week 3's game against Rams September 24th, 2021
- Broncos' Bradley Chubb (ankle) undergoing arthroscopic surgery September 21st, 2021
- Rapoport: Jerry Jeudy (ankle) probably out 6 weeks for Broncos September 15th, 2021
- K.J. Hamler joining Broncos' three-wide sets September 14th, 2021
- Broncos place Jerry Jeudy (ankle) on injured reserve September 14th, 2021
- Broncos veterans impressed by "great day" from Teddy Bridgewater September 13th, 2021
- Broncos' Jerry Jeudy (ankle) sidelined 4 to 6 weeks September 13th, 2021