Will Fuller (personal) will not play for Dolphins in Week 2
Miami Dolphins wide receiver Will Fuller (personal) will not play Week 2 against the Buffalo Bills, head coach Brian Flores announced.
Fuller, who missed the first game of the season for a PED suspension, is dealing with a personal issue and Flores said he isn't going to reveal any details to respect the receiver's privacy. There isn't any timetable for Fuller's return to the active roster. DeVante Parker and Jaylen Waddle will continue working as the Dolphins' top wideouts with Fuller out. Parker led the team with 7 targets and 81 yards in Week 1. Waddle tied Parker with 4 catches, for 61 yards on 5 targets.
The Bills defense ranks No. 12 in numberFire's NFL Team Power Rankings in terms of Passing Net Expected Points per dropback. Parker has a $5,800 salary on FanDuel in Week 1 and Waddle has a $5,500 salary.
- Tennessee's Julio Jones (hamstring) sidelined on Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Ricky Seals-Jones sits out Football Team practice Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Rob Gronkowski (ribs) DNP on Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Curtis Samuel (groin) remains idle for Football Team October 20th, 2021
- Terry McLaurin (hamstring) sitting out Washington's first practice October 20th, 2021
- Antonio Gibson (shin) sitting out Washington practice Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Dolphins' DeVante Parker (shoulder, hamstring) limited on Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Tua Tagovailoa (ribs) officially active for Miami in Week 6 October 17th, 2021
- Dolphins' Preston Williams (groin) out for Week 6 October 17th, 2021
- Isaiah Ford promoted from Miami's practice squad on Saturday October 16th, 2021
- Dolphins activate Tua Tagovailoa (ribs) off Injured Reserve, expected to start in Week 6 October 16th, 2021
- Tua Tagovailoa (ribs) officially cleared for Dolphins October 15th, 2021