Patriots' Rhamondre Stevenson inactive for Week 2 meeting with Jets
New England Patriots running back Rhamondre Stevenson will be inactive for Week 2's game against the New York Jets.
Stevenson is a healthy scratch for Week 2's clash with the Jets after his fumble against the Miami Dolphins in Week 1. J.J. Taylor, who was a healthy scratch last week, will be active against the Jets and is expected to serve as a backup to Damien Harris. Our models expect Harris to handle 20.2 carries against the Jets in Week 2.
Harris' Week 2 projection includes 92.8 rushing yards, 0.71 touchdowns, and 14.1 FanDuel points. His salary is $6,200, and he is the RB12 in our Week 2 rankings.
- Tennessee's Julio Jones (hamstring) sidelined on Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Ricky Seals-Jones sits out Football Team practice Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Rob Gronkowski (ribs) DNP on Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Curtis Samuel (groin) remains idle for Football Team October 20th, 2021
- Terry McLaurin (hamstring) sitting out Washington's first practice October 20th, 2021
- Antonio Gibson (shin) sitting out Washington practice Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Patriots' Damien Harris (ribs/chest) will play in Week 6 October 17th, 2021
- Patriots' Damien Harris (ribs) questionable for Week 6 clash with Cowboys October 15th, 2021
- Damien Harris (ribs) logs limited session in Patriots' Thursday practice October 14th, 2021
- New England's Damien Harris (ribs) DNP on Wednesday October 13th, 2021
- Patriots' Damien Harris (ribs/chest) day-to-day October 11th, 2021
- Pats' Damien Harris (ribs) questionable to return in Week 5 October 10th, 2021