Colts' Carson Wentz reportedly sprained both ankles
Indianapolis Colts quarterback Carson Wentz sprained both ankles in Week 2 against the Los Angeles Rams, reports Ian Rapoport of NFL Network.
Wentz completed 20-of-31 passes for 247 yards, a touchdown, and an interception before exiting with an ankle injury in the fourth quarter on Sunday. He also added 37 rushing yards. Wentz is undergoing testing to determine the severity of the sprains. The entire Colts offense would be downgraded for Week 3 against the Tennessee Titans if Wentz is unavailable. Jacob Eason replaced Wentz against the Rams and completed 2-of-5 passes for 25 yards and an interception.
Wentz finished with 18.6 FanDuel points in Week 2 and he's averaging 18.5 FanDuel points per game. The Titans are allowing the third-most FanDuel points per game to the quarterback position this season.
- Glazer: Browns' Baker Mayfield also dealing with fractured shoulder October 21st, 2021
- Seattle's Alex Collins (groin) DNP on Thursday October 21st, 2021
- Denver's Teddy Bridgewater (foot) available for Thursday's Week 7 matchup against Cleveland October 21st, 2021
- Noah Fant (foot) officially cleared for Broncos Thursday night October 21st, 2021
- Odell Beckham (shoulder) reportedly active for Browns Thursday night October 21st, 2021
- Tre'Quan Smith (hamstring) practicing Thursday for Saints October 21st, 2021
- T.Y. Hilton (quad) '50-50' for Colts against 49ers October 21st, 2021
- Colts' T.Y. Hilton (quad) DNP on Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Colts place Parris Campbell (foot) on injured reserve October 19th, 2021
- Colts' Parris Campbell (foot) suffered "significant" injury in Week 6 October 18th, 2021
- Jonathan Taylor explodes for 145 yards, 2 touchdowns in Colts' win October 17th, 2021
- Colts' T.Y. Hilton suffers quad injury in Week 6 October 17th, 2021