Raiders' Derek Carr (ankle) questionable for Week 3
Las Vegas Raiders quarterback Derek Carr (ankle) is questionable for the team's Week 3 game against the Miami Dolphins.
Carr took a beating in the team's Week 2 victory over the Pittsburgh Steelers, but head coach Jon Gruden sounded optimistic about the quarterback's availability for Week 3, saying "I think he's going to be able to play." The still-undefeated Raiders have been frustrating to watch to start the 2021 NFL season, but Derek Carr currently leads the league with 817 passing yards ahead of Monday Night Football.
Carr has started the season off on a tear, with performances of 25 and 24.18 fantasy points respectively despite playing two of the strongest projected defenses in the league. We currently have him projected for 17.79 fantasy points in Week 3 as the team takes on a Dolphins team that could be missing quarterback Tua Tagovailoa (ribs).
- Glazer: Browns' Baker Mayfield also dealing with fractured shoulder October 21st, 2021
- Seattle's Alex Collins (groin) DNP on Thursday October 21st, 2021
- Denver's Teddy Bridgewater (foot) available for Thursday's Week 7 matchup against Cleveland October 21st, 2021
- Noah Fant (foot) officially cleared for Broncos Thursday night October 21st, 2021
- Odell Beckham (shoulder) reportedly active for Browns Thursday night October 21st, 2021
- Tre'Quan Smith (hamstring) practicing Thursday for Saints October 21st, 2021
- Raiders' Peyton Barber scratched for Week 6 October 17th, 2021
- Josh Jacobs (illness) not listed on Raiders' Week 6 injury report October 15th, 2021
- Update: Raiders' Josh Jacobs (illness) practicing on Friday October 15th, 2021
- Raiders' Jon Gruden intending to step down from head coach position October 11th, 2021
- Rapaport: Peyton Barber (turf toe) could be out for Raiders multiple weeks October 6th, 2021
- Hunter Renfrow paces Raiders in targets, catches October 5th, 2021