Derek Carr (ankle) "ready to go" for Raiders' Week 3 showdown with Dolphins
Las Vegas Raiders quarterback Derek Carr (ankle) was a full participant at practice on Wednesday ahead of Week 3's game against the Miami Dolphins.
Carr's status for Week 3 was up in the air to start the week, following a physical game against the Pittsburgh Steelers in Week 2. However, he appears to have recovered and will be "ready to go" on Sunday, according to Jon Gruden. Carr and the Raiders will take on a Dolphins defense rated fourteenth against the pass in numberFire's NFL Team Rankings.
Carr's Week 3 projection includes 281.7 yards, 1.60 touchdowns, 0.6 interceptions, and 19.1 FanDuel points. His salary is $7,200.
- Tennessee's Julio Jones (hamstring) sidelined on Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Ricky Seals-Jones sits out Football Team practice Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Rob Gronkowski (ribs) DNP on Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Curtis Samuel (groin) remains idle for Football Team October 20th, 2021
- Terry McLaurin (hamstring) sitting out Washington's first practice October 20th, 2021
- Antonio Gibson (shin) sitting out Washington practice Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Raiders' Peyton Barber scratched for Week 6 October 17th, 2021
- Josh Jacobs (illness) not listed on Raiders' Week 6 injury report October 15th, 2021
- Update: Raiders' Josh Jacobs (illness) practicing on Friday October 15th, 2021
- Raiders' Jon Gruden intending to step down from head coach position October 11th, 2021
- Rapaport: Peyton Barber (turf toe) could be out for Raiders multiple weeks October 6th, 2021
- Hunter Renfrow paces Raiders in targets, catches October 5th, 2021