Titans' A.J. Brown (hamstring) questionable to return in Week 3
Tennessee Titans receiver A.J. Brown (hamstring) is questionable to return to Sunday's game against the Indianapolis Colts.
Brown appeared to suffer an injury on a third-down incompletion, and was spotted running light sprints on the sideline during the Titans' scoring drive.
If Brown is unable to return, Julio Jones could draw a significant number of targets from Ryan Tannehill.
- Seahawks' Alex Collins (groin) expected to play in Week 7 clash with Saints October 23rd, 2021
- 49ers activate JaMychal Hasty (ankle) from Injured Reserve on Saturday October 23rd, 2021
- Darren Waller (ankle) listed as questionable on Raiders' Week 7 injury report October 23rd, 2021
- Damien Williams activated off Bears' Reserve/COVID-19 list October 23rd, 2021
- Garafolo: Seattle's Russell Wilson (finger) reportedly could return in Week 10 October 23rd, 2021
- T.Y. Hilton (quad) ruled out for Colts' Week 7 matchup against 49ers October 23rd, 2021
- Julio Jones (hamstring) feeling good at Titans practice Friday October 22nd, 2021
- A.J. Brown (food poisoning) expects to play Week 7 for Titans October 22nd, 2021
- A.J. Brown (illness) sits out Titans practice again October 21st, 2021
- Julio Jones (hamstring) active at Titans practice Thursday October 21st, 2021
- Tennessee's Julio Jones (hamstring) sidelined on Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Julio Jones day-to-day for Titans with hamstring injury October 19th, 2021