Bucs' Scott Miller dealing with "pretty severe" turf toe
Tampa Bay Buccaneers head coach Bruce Arians said receiver Scott Miller is dealing with "pretty severe" turf toe.
Miller has seen his snaps ramp up in each game so far this season, drawing his first three targets of the year in Week 3 against the Los Angeles Rams. However, it seems like fantasy managers will need to lower fantasy expectations for the speedster in 2021, at least while he recovers from his turf toe injury.
With Antonio Brown (COVID-19) sidelined for Week 3, it was Tyler Johnson who made the most of his opportunities, reeling in 3 of 6 targets for 63 yards. Johnson nearly broke off a long score as well, if not for a shoestring tackle by a Rams defensive back. If Brown and Miller miss the team's Week 4 game against the New England Patriots, Johnson could be an intriguing play in deeper formats.
- Tennessee's Julio Jones (hamstring) sidelined on Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Ricky Seals-Jones sits out Football Team practice Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Curtis Samuel (groin) remains idle for Football Team October 20th, 2021
- Terry McLaurin (hamstring) sitting out Washington's first practice October 20th, 2021
- Antonio Gibson (shin) sitting out Washington practice Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- 49ers' Trey Lance (knee) DNP on Wednesday, not expected to play in Week 7 October 20th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Rob Gronkowski (ribs) DNP on Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Antonio Brown (ankle) DNP on Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Rob Gronkowski (ribs) officially out for Buccaneers again Thursday October 14th, 2021
- Tom Brady expected to play through thumb issue Thursday for Tampa Bay October 13th, 2021
- Tampa Bay's Chris Godwin (knee/ankle) not listed on Week 6's injury report October 13th, 2021
- Rob Gronkowski (ribs) reportedly ruled out for Buccaneers in Week 6 October 12th, 2021