Carson Wentz (ankles) practices in full for Colts
Indianapolis Colts quarterback Carson Wentz (ankles) practiced in full on Thursday.
Wentz hadn't previously been a full practice participant since the first week of the season. He played well in last week's win over the Miami Dolphins and will be even healthier for the Colts' upcoming matchup with the Baltimore Ravens on Monday night. Wentz totaled 60 rushing yards in the first two games, but he's been limited on the ground since.
Wentz is the QB26 in numberFire's Week 5 fantasy rankings. The Ravens pass defense is ranked 11th in our advanced team rankings and they are 12th in FanDuel points allowed per game to opposing quarterbacks.
- Vikings' Dalvin Cook (shoulder) expected to miss at least two games November 29th, 2021
- Rams' Odell Beckham suffered a hip pointer injury in Week 12 November 29th, 2021
- Washington's Curtis Samuel (groin) active for Week 12 November 29th, 2021
- D'Andre Swift (shoulder) unlikely to play for Lions in Week 13 November 29th, 2021
- Raiders' Darren Waller (knee) considered week-to-week November 29th, 2021
- Pittsburgh's Pat Freiermuth being evaluated for concussion on Monday November 29th, 2021
- Colts' T.Y. Hilton (concussion) cleared to play in Week 10's contest against Jaguars November 12th, 2021
- Colts' T.Y. Hilton (concussion) practicing again on Thursday November 11th, 2021
- T.Y. Hilton (concussion) active at Colts practice November 10th, 2021
- Marlon Mack inactive for Colts' Thursday Week 9 game against Jets November 4th, 2021
- T.Y. Hilton (concussion) sitting out Monday practice for Colts November 1st, 2021
- T.Y. Hilton (quad) active for Colts in Week 8 October 31st, 2021