Rob Gronkowski (ribs) officially out for Buccaneers again Thursday
Tampa Bay Buccaneers tight end Rob Gronkowski (ribs) has been ruled out for Week 6 against the Philadelphia Eagles on Thursday night.
Gronkowski was held out of practice all week and he's going to miss a third straight game. O.J. Howard has seen more playing time without Gronkowski, but neither he nor Cameron Brate have made much of an impact. Antonio Brown, on the other hand, is averaging nearly twice as many targets (9.5) in the last two games as he did in the first two (5.0).
The Eagles are allowing the 10th-most FanDuel points per game to the tight end position this season. Brate has a $6,500 salary and Howard has a $6,000 salary on FanDuel for Thursday night's one-game slate. Brown has registered a 22.4% target share during Gronk's two-game absence.
- Vikings' Dalvin Cook (shoulder) expected to miss at least two games November 29th, 2021
- Rams' Odell Beckham suffered a hip pointer injury in Week 12 November 29th, 2021
- Washington's Curtis Samuel (groin) active for Week 12 November 29th, 2021
- D'Andre Swift (shoulder) unlikely to play for Lions in Week 13 November 29th, 2021
- Raiders' Darren Waller (knee) considered week-to-week November 29th, 2021
- Pittsburgh's Pat Freiermuth being evaluated for concussion on Monday November 29th, 2021
- Mike Evans (back) not listed on Tampa Bay's Week 12 injury report November 26th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Antonio Brown (ankle) ruled out for Week 12, hopeful for a return in Week 13 November 26th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Mike Evans (back) DNP on Wednesday November 24th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Scotty Miller (toe) still on IR Monday November 22nd, 2021
- Rob Gronkowski (back) playing for Buccaneers barring setback November 22nd, 2021
- Buccaneers expect Rob Gronkowski (back) to play Monday November 22nd, 2021