Dolphins activate Tua Tagovailoa (ribs) off Injured Reserve, expected to start in Week 6
Miami Dolphins quarterback Tua Tagovailoa (ribs) is expected to play in Week 6's contest against the Jacksonville Jaguars.
Tagovailoa is expected to return after Miami's quarterback was forced to miss three games with fractured ribs. In a potential favorable matchup against a Jacksonville unit rated 32nd in pass defense, our models project Tagovailoa to score 19.9 FanDuel points at the salary of $6,600.
Tagovailoa's Week 6 projection includes 23.7 completions for 262.0 yards and 1.8 touchdowns and 3.7 rushing attempts for 15.8 yards.
- Boston Scott (illness) expected to play for Eagles in Week 13 December 4th, 2021
- Eagles' Jalen Hurts (ankle) reportedly out for Week 13, Gardner Minshew to start against Jets December 4th, 2021
- 49ers place Trey Sermon (ankle) on injured reserve December 4th, 2021
- Melvin Gordon (hip) out for Denver in Week 13 December 4th, 2021
- Curtis Samuel (groin) expected to play in Week 13's matchup against Raiders December 4th, 2021
- Wendell Smallwood elevated from Washington's practice squad, eligible for Week 13 December 4th, 2021
- Miami's DeVante Parker (hamstring) activated off injured reserve, eligible to play in Week 13 December 4th, 2021
- Dolphins' Phillip Lindsay (ankle) inactive Thursday December 2nd, 2021
- Devante Parker (hamstring) back at Dolphins practice Wednesday December 1st, 2021
- Dolphins' Will Fuller (finger) to miss another game December 1st, 2021
- Dolphins claim Phillip Lindsay off waivers November 24th, 2021
- Tua Tagovailoa (finger) practicing in full for Dolphins November 19th, 2021