Julio Jones day-to-day for Titans with hamstring injury
Tennessee Titans wide receiver Julio Jones (hamstring) is being evaluated day by day, head coach Mike Vrabel said.
Jones caught 3 passes (5 targets) for 59 yards in the Titans' win over the Buffalo Bills on Monday night before exiting in the fourth quarter with a hamstring injury. The Titans may hold Jones out of the first two practices this week, but he should be able to play in Week 7 agains the Kansas City Chiefs if he can at least get in a limited session on Friday. Nick Westbrook-Ikhine has been the preferred choice to replace Jones in two-wide sets this season opposite A.J. Brown.
Julio is the WR26 in numberFire's weekly fantasy rankings and he has a $6,900 salary on FanDuel in Week 7. In the two games where he had at least a 75% offensive snap share, Jones averaged 10.1 FanDuel points. He averaged 6.8 FanDuel points in the other two games. The Chiefs are allowing the fourth-most Adjusted Passing Net Expected Points per play this season.
- Daniel Jones (neck) expected to miss Giants' Week 13 game; MIke Glennon likely to start November 30th, 2021
- Saints to name starting quarterback Wednesday for Thursday game November 30th, 2021
- Cedrick Wilson (ankle) DNP in Cowboys' Tuesday practice November 30th, 2021
- Alvin Kamara (knee) practices again for Saints November 30th, 2021
- Saints' Mark Ingram (knee) turns in back-to-back full practices November 30th, 2021
- Ceedee Lamb (concussion) fully practices on Tuesday November 30th, 2021
- Rapoport: D'Onta Foreman to handle "bulk of carries" for Titans in Week 12 November 28th, 2021
- Titans place A.J. Brown (chest) on injured reserve, eligible to return in Week 15 November 27th, 2021
- Titans' Jeremy McNichols (concussion) out for Week 12 November 26th, 2021
- Titans' A.J. Brown (chest) ruled out for Week 12 clash with Patriots November 26th, 2021
- Titans' A.J. Brown (chest) DNP on Wednesday November 24th, 2021
- Rapoport: Titans' A.J. Brown (chest, ribs) X-rays negative November 22nd, 2021