Ricky Seals-Jones sits out Football Team practice Wednesday
Washington Football Team tight end Ricky Seals-Jones (quad) did not practice Wednesday.
The Football Team is likely just giving Seals-Jones a maintenance day after the tight end played every single offensive snap last week. He has actually played all but one snap the past two weeks and has ran the third-most routes at his position, per Pro Football Focus. Seals-Jones should be fine for Week 7 against the Green Bay Packers on Sunday. The veteran tight end has 15 targets with 99 yards and a score across the last two weeks since stepping in as a starter for Logan Thomas (hamstring).
The Packers are allowing the sixth-most adjusted fantasy points to tight ends this season. RSJ is the TE11 in numberFire's Week 7 fantasy rankings and our models project him for 4.9 targets on Sunday.
- Boston Scott (illness) expected to play for Eagles in Week 13 December 4th, 2021
- Eagles' Jalen Hurts (ankle) reportedly out for Week 13, Gardner Minshew to start against Jets December 4th, 2021
- 49ers place Trey Sermon (ankle) on injured reserve December 4th, 2021
- Miami's DeVante Parker (hamstring) activated off injured reserve, eligible to play in Week 13 December 4th, 2021
- Melvin Gordon (hip) out for Denver in Week 13 December 4th, 2021
- Seahawks promote Adrian Peterson to active roster, expected to play in Week 13 December 4th, 2021
- Curtis Samuel (groin) expected to play in Week 13's matchup against Raiders December 4th, 2021
- Wendell Smallwood elevated from Washington's practice squad, eligible for Week 13 December 4th, 2021
- Curtis Samuel (groin) questionable for Washington Week 13 December 3rd, 2021
- Washington's Wendell Smallwood filling J.D. McKissic (concussion) role December 3rd, 2021
- Washington's J.D. McKissic (concussion) ruled out in Week 13 December 3rd, 2021
- J.D. McKissic (concussion) still on Football Team sidelines December 2nd, 2021