A.J. Brown (illness) sits out Titans practice again
Tennessee Titans wide receiver A.J. Brown (illness) did not practice again Thursday.
Brown also sat out Wednesday, but the Titans are hopefully just managing the receiver's reps on a short week. He caught 7 passes on 9 targets for a season-high 91 yards in Monday's win over the Buffalo Bills. The Titans will play the Kansas City Chiefs in Week 7.
numberFire's models project Brown for 8.1 targets and 13.6 FanDuel points on Sunday. He is the WR7 in our weekly fantasy rankings and has a $7,000 salary on FanDuel in Week 7. The Chiefs are allowing the fourth-most Adjusted Passing Net Expected Points per play this season.
- Patriots' Damien Harris (hamstring) questionable to return in Week 13 December 6th, 2021
- 49ers' Elijah Mitchell in league concussion protocols December 6th, 2021
- Adam Thielen (ankle) estimated DNP in Minnesota's Monday practice December 6th, 2021
- Zack Moss active for Bills in Week 13 December 6th, 2021
- Saints' Deonte Harris (DWI) suspended three games December 6th, 2021
- Chargers place Keenan Allen on reserve/COVID list December 6th, 2021
- Titans: Anthony Firkser primarily playing third down, special teams December 6th, 2021
- Titans designate Julio Jones (hamstring) to return December 6th, 2021
- Rapoport: D'Onta Foreman to handle "bulk of carries" for Titans in Week 12 November 28th, 2021
- Titans place A.J. Brown (chest) on injured reserve, eligible to return in Week 15 November 27th, 2021
- Titans' Jeremy McNichols (concussion) out for Week 12 November 26th, 2021
- Titans' A.J. Brown (chest) ruled out for Week 12 clash with Patriots November 26th, 2021