Tampa Bay's Rob Gronkowski (ribs) remains out on Thursday
Tampa Bay Buccaneers tight end Rob Gronkowski (ribs) did not practice on Thursady/
Gronkowski's potential return to the field remains in doubt after Tampa Bay's veteran tight end logged another DNP on Thursday. Expect Cameron Brate and O.J. Howard to play in a timeshare if Gronk remains out.
In Week 6's win with Gronkowski out, Brate hauled in 3 receptions for 26 yards on a 59% offensive snap percentage while Howard produced 6 receptions for 49 yards and one touchdown on a 65% offensive rate.
- Vikings' Dalvin Cook (shoulder) expected to miss at least two games November 29th, 2021
- Rams' Odell Beckham suffered a hip pointer injury in Week 12 November 29th, 2021
- Washington's Curtis Samuel (groin) active for Week 12 November 29th, 2021
- D'Andre Swift (shoulder) unlikely to play for Lions in Week 13 November 29th, 2021
- Raiders' Darren Waller (knee) considered week-to-week November 29th, 2021
- Pittsburgh's Pat Freiermuth being evaluated for concussion on Monday November 29th, 2021
- Mike Evans (back) not listed on Tampa Bay's Week 12 injury report November 26th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Antonio Brown (ankle) ruled out for Week 12, hopeful for a return in Week 13 November 26th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Mike Evans (back) DNP on Wednesday November 24th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Scotty Miller (toe) still on IR Monday November 22nd, 2021
- Rob Gronkowski (back) playing for Buccaneers barring setback November 22nd, 2021
- Buccaneers expect Rob Gronkowski (back) to play Monday November 22nd, 2021