D'Andre Swift (shoulder) unlikely to play for Lions in Week 13
Detroit Lions running back D'Andre Swift (shoulder) is not expected to play in Week 13 against the Minnesota Vikings, per head coach Dan Campbell.
“It’s hard to say that you’d see him playing,” Campbell said. Swift exited the Lions' Thanksgiving loss early with a shoulder sprain. He was previously referred to as day-to-day, but Campbell's comments suggest Swift will miss at least one game. That sets up Jamaal Williams for a workhorse role in Week 13 versus the Vikings.
Williams handled 20 touches and gained 83 yards on Thanksgiving, finishing with 10.8 FanDuel points on a 63% offensive snap share. The Vikings are allowing the ninth-most FanDuel points per game to the running back position this season.
- James Conner (ribs) active for Cardinals Monday January 17th, 2022
- Arizona's Rondale Moore (ankle) active for Monday's Wild Card matchup against Rams January 17th, 2022
- 49ers' Jimmy Garoppolo dealing with "slight" sprained shoulder January 17th, 2022
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson "wants to explore trade options" January 16th, 2022
- New England's Damien Harris (hamstring) active for Saturday's Wild Card matchup January 15th, 2022
- Rondale Moore (ankle) questionable for Arizona's Wild Card injury matchup against Rams January 15th, 2022
- Lions' Jared Goff (thumb) officially active for Week 18 January 9th, 2022
- Jared Goff (thumb) questionable for Lions' Week 18 contest against Packers January 7th, 2022
- Jared Goff (knee) expected to play for Lions versus Packers January 7th, 2022
- Jared Goff (knee) practices again for Detroit January 6th, 2022
- Lions' Jared Goff (knee) limited on Wednesday January 5th, 2022
- Lions' Jared Goff (knee) out for Week 17 January 2nd, 2022