Buccaneers' Antonio Brown (ankle) likely out through Week 14
Tampa Bay Buccaneers wide receiver Antonio Brown (ankle) is expected to miss at least the next two weeks, reports Adam Schefter of ESPN.
Brown hasn't played since Week 6 and the Buccaneers are likely going to prioritize his health for the postseason. Chris Godwin, Mike Evans, and Rob Gronkowski will continue soaking up the bulk of the Buccaneers' targets in the meantime. Tyler Johnson is Brown's primary replacement as Tampa Bay's third receiver.
The Falcons have the sixth-worst pass defense in numberFire's schedule-adjusted power rankings. Godwin and Evans are both averaging 6.3 targets per game over the last three weeks since the Buccaneers' bye.
- James Conner (ribs) active for Cardinals Monday January 17th, 2022
- Arizona's Rondale Moore (ankle) active for Monday's Wild Card matchup against Rams January 17th, 2022
- 49ers' Jimmy Garoppolo dealing with "slight" sprained shoulder January 17th, 2022
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson "wants to explore trade options" January 16th, 2022
- New England's Damien Harris (hamstring) active for Saturday's Wild Card matchup January 15th, 2022
- Rondale Moore (ankle) questionable for Arizona's Wild Card injury matchup against Rams January 15th, 2022
- Tampa Bay's Leonard Fournette (hamstring) reportedly out for Sunday's Wild Card matchup January 15th, 2022
- Buccaneers activate Giovani Bernard (knee) from injured reserve on Saturday January 15th, 2022
- Arians: Leonard Fournette (hamstring) game-time decision for Buccaneers' Wild Card matchup January 14th, 2022
- Mike Evans (hamstring) upgraded Thursday at Buccaneers practice January 13th, 2022
- Ronald Jones (ankle) misses Buccaneers practice again Thursday January 13th, 2022
- Buccaneers' Ronald Jones (ankle) doubtful for Sunday's clash with Eagles January 12th, 2022