Arizona's James Conner (heel/rib) participates in Saturday's practice
Arizona Cardinals running back James Conner (heel/rib) participated in the open portion of Saturday's practice.
Conner's return to practice is an encouraging sign towards his availability for Monday night's Wild Card clash against his division rivals. In a potential committee role against a Los Angeles Rams' unit rated seventh overall per numberFire's power rankings, our models project Conner to score 10.1 FanDuel points.
Conner's current projection includes 10.8 rushing attempts for 44.3 yards and 1.8 receptions for 15.2 yards.
- Browns' Deshaun Watson reportedly meeting with league this week May 16th, 2022
- Jarvis Landry signs with New Orleans May 13th, 2022
- Falcons acquire Bryan Edwards in trade with Las Vegas May 13th, 2022
- D.J. Chark (ankle) full participant at Lions workouts May 13th, 2022
- Broncos' Jerry Jeudy to be released on bond May 13th, 2022
- Broncos' K.J. Hamler wants "Tyler Lockett role" for Russell Wilson May 11th, 2022
- Arizona's DeAndre Hopkins (PED) suspended for six games May 2nd, 2022
- Cardinals acquire Marquise Brown in trade with Ravens April 28th, 2022
- Cardinals pick up Kyler Murray fifth-year option April 28th, 2022
- Keim on Kyler Murray's potential trade possibility: 'Zero chance' April 21st, 2022
- Tight end Zach Ertz re-signs with Cardinals March 14th, 2022
- Cardinals sign running back James Conner to three-year deal March 14th, 2022