Dolphins sign running back Sony Michel
The Miami Dolphins have signed running back Sony Michel to a contract for the 2022 season.
Michel was a critical piece of the Los Angeles Rams' offense at points during the 2021 season after joining the team via trade from the New England Patriots before the season. He'll now join a Miami Dolphins backfield that includes Chase Edmonds, Raheem Mostert, and Myles Gaskin.
Michel stepped up for the Rams during the 2021 season after former second-round pick Cam Akers suffered a devastating Achilles injury during the offseason. He totaled 208 rushes for 845 yards and 4 touchdowns during the regular season while posting 20 or more touches in 7 of his games.
- Baker Mayfield traded to Panthers July 6th, 2022
- Allen Lazard "getting an opportunity" to be Packers WR1 July 3rd, 2022
- Browns' Kareem Hunt feels '100 percent' healthy June 29th, 2022
- Terry McLaurin signs three-year $71 million contract extension with Washington June 29th, 2022
- Giants' Kadarius Toney (knee) a surprise PUP-list candidate June 27th, 2022
- Chargers' Austin Ekeler excited for increased backfield competition June 27th, 2022
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa anticipating more downfield passing in 2022-23 season June 2nd, 2022
- Dolphins sign running back Sony Michel May 9th, 2022
- Patriots acquire wide receiver DeVante Parker in trade with Dolphins April 2nd, 2022
- Chiefs dealing Tyreek Hill to Dolphins for 6 draft picks March 23rd, 2022
- Bills sign Duke Johnson Jr. to one-year contract March 21st, 2022
- Dolphins sign Raheem Mostert to one-year deal March 17th, 2022