Chargers won't be targeting Ronnie Stanley
The San Diego Chargers won't be taking Notre Dame tackle Ronnie Stanley with the No. 3 overall pick, FOX Sports' Alex Marvez reports.
It's looking more and more like the Bolts are zeroed in on Oregon defensive end DeForest Buckner, although Florida State defensive back Jalen Ramsey is also a possibility. The Bolts have major needs on both lines, but San Diego could field a quality offensive line if the unit in place simply gets better injury luck.
San Diego ranked 19th in Adjusted Offensive Net Expected Points (NEP) per play and 29th in Adjusted Defensive NEP per play. They need to land a quality player, regardless of position.
- Cowboys' Dak Prescott suffered hand and finger injuries in Week 14 loss to Bears December 6th, 2019
- Giants' Golden Tate clears concussion protocol before Week 14 December 6th, 2019
- Rams' Gerald Everett (knee) out for Week 14 December 6th, 2019
- Oakland's Josh Jacobs (shoulder) questionable for Week 14's matchup against Tennessee December 6th, 2019
- San Francisco's Dee Ford (hamstring) available for Week 14's game against Saints December 6th, 2019
- Pittsburgh's JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee) will not play in Week 14's matchup against Arizona December 6th, 2019
- Dontrelle Inman traded to Bears for seventh-round draft pick October 25th, 2017
- Charges' Mike Williams suffers herniated disc June 6th, 2017
- Chargers' Keenan Allen plans on being ready for camp March 21st, 2017
- Geno Smith drawing interest from Chargers, Browns March 14th, 2017
- Ravens make things official with Danny Woodhead March 9th, 2017
- Chargers re-sign Jahleel Addae March 8th, 2017