Cardinals' Rondale Moore to be 'more fully utilized' this year
Arizona Cardinals wide receiver Rondale Moore is expected to be "more fully utilized across the offense" this season, per comments from head coach Kliff Kingsbury.
Kingsbury said back in March that Moore will be a "much bigger part of the offense in 2022" and that plan apparently hasn't changed. “He’s a tremendous player," Kingsbury said recently, adding that Moore will "get his opportunities" in the wideout's second NFL season. The second-round pick was targeted just nine times over his final three games as a rookie, but Moore should see a larger role as a receiver this year and he can contribute out of the backfield as well. Moore averaged 6.8 yards per target and 4.2 yards per carry on 82 combined opportunities as a rookie.
Moore is currently the WR71 in numberFire's preseason fantasy rankings. Our models project him for 75.3 targets, 51.1 receptions, 525.1 yards, and 3.04 touchdowns, plus 28.5 rushing yards on 4.6 carries.
- Packers' Jayden Reed (chest) limited during Thursday practice session December 7th, 2023
- A.J. Dillon (groin) limited for Packers Thursday December 7th, 2023
- Seattle's Kenneth Walker (oblique) limited on Thursday December 7th, 2023
- Seahawks' Zach Charbonnet (knee) limited on Thursday December 7th, 2023
- Rams' Puka Nacua (shoulder) logs full practice on Thursday December 7th, 2023
- Steelers' Najee Harris (knee) active for Week 14 December 7th, 2023
- Marquise Brown (ankle) questionable to return in Week 13 for Cardinals December 3rd, 2023
- Cardinals clear Marquise Brown (heel) for Week 13 game December 3rd, 2023
- Cards' Trey McBride (groin) officially cleared for Week 13 action December 3rd, 2023
- Marquise Brown (heel) expected to play in Week 13 for Arizona December 3rd, 2023
- Cardinals' Trey McBride (groin) expected to play in Week 13 December 3rd, 2023
- Trey McBride (groin) questionable for Cardinals' Week 13 matchup, expects to play December 1st, 2023