Gabriel Davis 'not a distant No. 2" in Bills offense
Buffalo Bills wide receiver Gabriel Davis is seen by quarterback Josh Allen "as a great complement — not a distant number two — to Stefon Diggs," according to Peter King of NBC Sports.
King says he was assured at Bills' camp that Davis' four-touchdown performance in last year's playoff loss to the Kansas City Chiefs was "the start of something big, not a fluke." Davis played fewer than half of the Bills' offensive snaps during the regular season last year, but following the offseason departures of Cole Beasley and Emmanuel Sanders, he's expected to play a much larger role in 2022.
Davis is currently the WR30 in numberFire's standard preseason fantasy rankings and the WR28 for Week 1. Over the course of the season, our models project him for 118.4 targets, 67.7 receptions, 944.3 yards, and 6.69 touchdowns.
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) unlikely to play in Super Bowl February 2nd, 2023
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa clears concussion protocol February 1st, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) idle for Wednesday practice February 1st, 2023
- JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee) DNP for Chiefs' first Super Bowl practice February 1st, 2023
- Kadarius Toney (ankle) sits out Chiefs practice Wednesday February 1st, 2023
- Tom Brady announces second retirement February 1st, 2023
- Bills' Isaiah McKenzie (hamstring) logs full practice on Wednesday, expects to play against Bengals January 18th, 2023
- Bills' Isaiah McKenzie (hamstring) out for Wild Card clash with Dolphins January 15th, 2023
- Bills list Isaiah McKenzie (hamstring) as questionable for Sunday's Wild Card contest versus Miami January 13th, 2023
- Bills-Bengals Week 17 contest will not resume this week January 3rd, 2023
- Bills-Bengals' Week 17 game postponed January 2nd, 2023
- Bills-Bengals Week 17 game temporarily suspended Monday January 2nd, 2023